Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Monday 3 August 2009

Just An Update

Hi everyone.

I just thought that I would give you an update about what's going on.

First of all, sorry about the lack of news lately. I was camping over the weekend and could not get an internet connection.
I was also unable to work on the NTTAS Magazine because of this.
I will be catching up on news soon and working hard on the magazine.

Now, plans for the blog:
I'm still planning the expansion of the blog and I'm estimating that it will launch early September but I can't promise anything.

I'm also thinking of many ways to make my blog bigger and better and I am now considering recruiting more people.
At the moment, I'm considering recruiting two people.
One moderator to keep an eye on comments and the cbox and check that there are no rude posts or anything like that and to delete them if there are.
And a back up poster to post while I am away.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do this yet as only a few people follow my blog regularly and I really want to get more people. Please spread the word about this blog. I am working incredibly hard on it. When I do get more people visiting frequently, I will probably go ahead with the two new members.

Also, I'm considering upgrading the cbox.
I'll have an archive of the cbox, no ads, I'll be able to delete messages and ban spammers, the cbox will automatically refresh when there is a new message, people can "register" and avoid people impersonating them, it will say who's online out of the registered users, I`ll be able to recruit moderators and so much more.
Best of all, it's only 3.65 for 3 months!

I am more than likely going to do this but again, only when more people visit because otherwise it doesn`t seem necessary. For example I won`t need to ban anyone or anything like that.

And I think that`s it.
So please continue to check back regularly and spread the word.
The future of this blog is in your hands.

2 comments:

Chandra,  3 August 2009 at 22:37  

Doing all I can to promote the site Dave. I'm spreading the word as I think this site could really be something. Great ideas with the magazine - can't wait, and with the Moderators. Chandra.

Doctor Who Dave,  4 August 2009 at 19:09  

Thanks very much, Chandra.
I really, really appreciate it.

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP