Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Friday 14 August 2009

Bargain of the Day!


Today's Bargain of the Day is the Captain John figure for £7.99 with free delivery from Play.com!

Come back tomorrow for another Torchwood figure bargain!

---

And just a reminder, today all posts will be by our new back up poster, Chandra so he can experiment with posting and get used to everything ready for when I go on holiday.

I noticed today that alot of Bloggers are going on holiday lately and just saying "No posts until I get back" but I think that's unprofessional so I'm glad I chose to do this and I'm glad Chandra agreed as I know he will do this job brilliantly.

So I now hand you over to Chandra for his day of posts :D

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP