Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Thursday 20 August 2009

Update!

Hi everyone,

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for 10 days!
I'm back on the 31st August.
I'm not sure if I'll have a connection. If I do, I'll do the odd post but Chandra will definitely be posting news.

There will be no Bargain of the Day's from tomorrow until I return. It's hard enough finding a bargain every, single day but to find 10 is just about impossible.
I was going to schedule the Bargain posts but all I could fine was posters so I've decided not to, sorry.

Now, it has been one month today since I opened this blog.
Since then, I've reached over 3 and a half thousand hits, have 7 subscribers and 1 follower!
Not bad if you ask me!
I'd just like to thank each and every one of you who visit.
You people visiting, subscribing and leaving comments really make all of this work worthwhile!

I'm still working on the next expansion of the blog which now includes an all new look for the blog!
I've had to scrap the online magazine and start again so I don't know when that will be, sorry.

Here's to the future...

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP