Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Thursday 13 August 2009

Please Welcome Our New Member...

I am delighted to announce that News Through Time And Space has a new person on the team!

CHANDRA!

That`s right - Chandra is now an official member of the News Through Time And Space team!

I`m going camping on 21st August - 30th and lately, when I go there I haven`t been able to get internet connection.
So, I realized I needed a back-up poster.

Straight away, I knew who I wanted.
I know many people would of done the job brilliantly but Chandra supports this blog so much (I know many others do too) that I felt he deserved to be rewarded.

So from now on, if I`m away, Chandra will be posting the news!

On Friday, I`m going to let Chandra take control of the blog.
He will be posting all news.
I will send him any news I find but he will then publish it all into posts so he can see what everything`s like and get used to it.
So, on Friday, please support Chandra as he does what I`m sure will be a brilliant job.

Then from 21st - 30th Chandra will be in charge.

I`m sure you`ll all agree that Chandra will be fantastic at this job so I ask that everyone supports him.

Thanks everyone.

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP