Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Monday 10 August 2009

Today's The Day!

As I'm sure you know, tonight I am adding two new pages to the blog (Links and Contact Us).
Well, it's technically three because the Contact Us pages redirects you to a new page when you fill in the contact form.

Anyway, I have added the links into the side bar (But not activated them yet) and I noticed that the big Subscribe button was too big and looked out of place.
Therefore, I have made another new page for subscriptions which is also being uploaded tonight.

Because of this, I have also had to move the list of subscribers to that page so sorry about that.

Oh, and also, I have a message for subscribers; If you want a link on the links page then email or PM me ASAP with the link. I already have Chandra's site and Thay's YouTube up but nothing for TEH Burn and timelord6.

Everything on the pages is working and it's all ready.

Originally, I would of had to upload the links and link them up but because I have already uploaded the links, I can link them alot quicker. Therefore, the new pages will now be launched at 7PM!

The reason it was going to be at midnight is I had alot to do and I thought not many people would be here if I did it at midnight but because I just need to add links, I can do that very quickly.

So, the launch is at 7PM!

Please come and see the new pages then!

Thanks!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP