Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Friday 7 August 2009

Banned! The End of Time News!


Hi everyone.

I`ve just had to ban someone from the cbox.

They were posting pointless, annoying messages and then when I asked who they were, they would not tell me so I have banned them.
I didn`t recognize the IP address and it is not someone who has posted before.

I think I know who it is but I won`t say incase I`m wrong but I really don`t think I am.
Anyway, the point is if you`re reading this, PM me on the DWFO Forum or email me so that I know who you are and I will then unban you.

Edit: I was right. It was DRfiguremaina!!!
He PMed me claiming that me banning him from the cbox (Nothing to do with blogger) has stopped him from accessing his blogger account and uploading his work. I very kindly unblocked him for a short time so he could log on and see if this was why he could not log on (Even though I knew it was not) and he said it still was not working. Not only that, he accusing me of lying about unblocking him and accused me of enjoying this. I have changed his ban. It will no longer expire in one week and will instead never expire.


I hope I don`t have to ban people in the future but if my blog becomes more popular then I`m sure I will need to as this is the case with most popular blogs. They alway get spammers.

So here are rules for the cbox:
- No Spamming
- No Impersonating (Pretending to be another regular cbox poster)
- No Bullying (It does happen on cbox`s)
- If I ask who you are for a certain reason, it is important so you must tell me. If you don`t want to post it you can email or PM me.


And I think that`s it.
Breaking these rules will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

So be warned everyone, I have the power :P

---

On a brighter note, the length of The End of Time has now been revealed!

This is part of a SciFiWire article about BBC America:

...our very last episode, coming at Christmas, Davids very last episode, is one hour and 15 minutes long... Russell T Davies revealed it a press conference.

The End of Time is 75 minutes long making it the longest episode of Doctor Who ever!

Bring it on!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP