Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Friday 14 August 2009

100th Post

I know this is Chandra`s day but I just want to make a quick post because this is the 100th post on this blog!

Our first milestone! Hooray!

And there are many more 100`s to come in the near future.

This blog was launched just 26 days ago!
In that time we have reached well over 3000 hits, have 7 subscribers and just got our first Google Follower!
Not bad if you ask me!

And I hope this is going to continue to increase as more and more people hear about the blog.

Now seems a fitting time to announce something very exciting.
A few days ago, I started working on a new blog. A new layout, I should say. It is much more professional and appealing and I hope it will gain more visitors to the blog.
It could all still fall through but I`m confident this new layout will work and will come fairly soon so watch this space!

I`d just like to thank each and every one of you who visit this blog and support it. It means so, so much and I really can not thank you enough.

Oh, and some exciting news.
The most people ever online on the blog was 6 but that was completely beaten last night!
At just gone midnight, once Chandra had began posting, we started to get more and more people online.
At 00:32, we had 30 people online!
It was amazing! I didn`t even know 30 people knew about the blog!

One part of me thinks it was a glitch though because like I said, I don`t think that many people know about the blog and to go from 6 to 30 is quite...wow. Lol.
I`d like to think that it wasn`t a glitch though so please keep visiting!

Thanks so much everyone!
Here`s to the next 100!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP