Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 4 August 2009

David Tennant On His Time In Who!




David Tennant, well known for portraying the role of the tenth Doctor in Doctor Who, has recently been discussing with the public about his life on Doctor Who, and how completely amazing it's been. He's said:

"It's been overwhelming. You go into a supermarket and see your face on a cake, on T-shirts and childrens' pants, which is something they don't prepare you for at drama school. It's just been the most exciting four years I will ever experience, probably. I will take away so many brilliant memories. One thing I leave the show with a slight sadness about is that I didn't snog Bernard Cribbins! I got to snog all the Doctor's other companions."

He continued, "Change is part of the show. When Tom Baker, who I idolised, left I couldn't conceive of another Doctor. Then Peter Davison came along and three weeks later I thought he was the best that's ever been. Hopefully viewers will watch my finale, cry at the end, and a few weeks later they'll think Matt Smith is the greatest thing that's ever been, which he is."

When asked about returning, he said, "The dust has to settle first. But who knows? The 50th anniversary of Dr Who is in 2013 and it would be good to mark that somehow. But that's not an announcement, there's no plans... not yet."

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP