Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Wednesday 29 July 2009

SDCC Jack Review!

Hi Everyone.

I received my SDCC Torchwood Jack from Sci Fi Collector yesterday.
He is really amazing.

I seem to be the only person on the DWFO Forum who has received him so far though so I am not sure why that is.

Anyway, to celebrate his release, I put a review of him in the News Through Time And Space Magazine.

I have decided to show you all that page as a taster of what is in store in the magazine, so here it is:






















Click to enlarge image

I apologise that the page is so crowded but I just could not get it all to fit on the page.
I am disappointed because when I started, the Jack image was blank and looked nice but now he is just covered in writing so sorry about that.
I have decided that next issue the page size will be bigger. I just made a box for the front cover and have been basing all of the pages on the same size rather than making them A4. I can not change it now because it would mess everything up but it will all be improved in issue two.

Also, just an update on the magazine:
So far I have completed eight pages and I from what I can see so far, it looks like there will be 15 pages.
It is coming along nicely and should not be too much longer.

I am also continuing work on the expansion of the blog but that is very difficult so I want to get the magazine out of the way first.

Sorry for the delay in posting the news lately, this magazine has been taking up so much time.

I will be catching up on news very soon.

Thanks everyone,
Dave

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP