Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Sunday 9 August 2009

Blog Expansion: Phase One

Hi everyone.

I`ve been posting alot about how I have been planning an expansion of the blog with more pages.
I was expecting it would all be ready around late September.

However, today I found a great piece of software which I have used for the Contact Us page.
I got quite excited and all day I have been working on the expansion.

Anyway, today I completed two of the new pages.
These are the most important pages; Contact Us and Links.

Because of this, I have decided I will launch these pages this week!

The other pages are more fun and unnecessary so there is no rush for them so I thought it would be a good idea to launch these two new pages early.

These two new pages will be launched at 00:00 (I would just say midnight but that could lead to confusion over whether it`s on Tuesday or on Wednesday) on Tuesday if all goes to plan!

So on Tuesday, the blog enters the first phase of expansion!

Hope you all like the new pages and feedback will be very much appreciated!

1 comments:

Chandra,  9 August 2009 at 22:23  

Sounds great. The 'site is expanding at a quick rate isn't it! Can't wait for the updates. I'll be there at midnight!

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP