Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Cbox

Hi everyone.

Just a quick message to say I've changed the cbox a little.
The newest messages are now at the bottom rather than the top so if someone posts two messages because they can't fit it all into one, the second will be below the first rather than on top.

I've also changed the colour scheme.

I'd appreciate your thoughts!

I've also added a noticeboard to the sidebar for an easy way for you lot to stay updated on what is going on with the blog.

I've added an ad for ThayHybrid's YouTube channel though. Please don't ask me to advertise your site or anything though. This was just a thank you for ThayHybrid after he did something for me. However, there will be a links page in the expansion of the blog and I will be giving all subscribers an ad on that page.

Thanks.

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP