Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Bargain of the Day!



Today's bargain of the day is the Future Sonic Screwdriver for just £4.99 with free delivery from Play.com!

A real bargain there!
Unfortunately, I still need to give my wallet chance to catch up with and recover from all of the new figures!

---

Thanks very much to a64 and TheDoctor10 for subscribing today!
Wow, two subscribers in one day! :D
Glad I launched those pages!
I think it's partly because it's now easier to subscribe thanks to the online form. :)

2 comments:

Chandra,  11 August 2009 at 00:03  

Stayed up waiting for this and well worth it! Thanks for a great bargain Dave!

Doctor Who Dave,  11 August 2009 at 00:09  

You're very welcome!
Thanks for staying up for it, means alot!

I was waiting for it to get to a price like this but unfortunately, thanks to all of the new figures and my new found passion for the novels, I am absolutely skint (If FPI have taken my money out for Regeneration Colin).

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP