Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Saturday 10 October 2009

The X Factor

Since just about everyone watches X Factor, I thought I`d post about it.
Don`t worry, the blog isn`t being taken over by other shows, I just think it`s good to post about other stuff sometimes.

So, the final 12 have been chosen and we see them in action tonight as the live shows start. They are...

Over 25`s (Mentor: Simon):

Danyl 
Jamie
Olly

Boys (Mentor: Cheyrl):

Lloyd
Rikki
Joe

Girls (Mentor: Dani):

Lucy
Stacey
Rachel

Groups (Mentor: Louis):
Miss Frank
John and Edward
Kandy Rain

So, who`s your favourite? Who`s your least favourite? Who do you think will win? Which category is strongest?
Tell us what you think! Just leave a comment.

Personally, my least favourite is definitely John and Edward. I think the Over 25`s and the Girls are very strong categories and the Groups are certainly the weakest. I don`t know who`s my favourite or who I think will win but I think Jamie is great (amongst many others) and think him and Olly could go all the way to the final.

Robbie Williams is making his comeback live on the X Factor tonight and last years winner, Alexandra Burke, will also be performing. Next Sunday, Whitney Houston will be performing on the Results Show.

Tonight's live show is on at 8pm tonight on ITV1!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP