Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halloween Contest Update!

Hi everyone,

Below is a photo I have made for Halloween. This is the sort of thing you can do for the Halloween contest but it doesn't have to be dramatic - it could be funny or anything!


Not very good. I only have Powerpoint and it was done very quickly. What's more is I only have one Sea Devil so I had to do split screen and for the first time.

But there's an idea to get your creative juices flowing!

Please enter! I've only had two entries so far (But they have been great)!
I've also now added two Halloween costume scabs (To put on skin) to the first prize! There are so many brilliant prizes available!

You've only got until midnight on Friday to enter so hurry!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP