Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 6 October 2009

New Doctor Who Logo

Sorry all. To be honest, I was so busy this morning that I forgot about the logo and didn't remember until I got home this afternoon. Then I couldn't get an internet connection but I'm back on now and ready to post the news.

So, last night it was announced that the 2010 Doctor Who logo would be revealed today. The BBC didn't disappoint and it can be seen below.....



Not too keen on it myself. Just too classic-y.
The old logo was small and neat, this is too big. I just can't see it on a figure or DVD. Ah well, I'm sure it will grow on us.

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP