Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Monday 26 October 2009

Sarah Jane Adventures Advent Calendar

I have been thinking about how good it would be to have a Sarah Jane Adventures advent calendar.
What with there being no Doctor Who advent calendar this year (As far as I know), the SJA as popular as ever and the Doctor appearing this series, I think it could have sold really well. I'm surprised they haven't made any SJA advent calendars - SJA is always on in Autumn when the advent calendars go on sale and previous series' have ended in December when advent calendars are "being used" so I really think they could have done well.

Anyway, I've done a mock-up of what a SJA advent calendar might look like. Not very good but the only software I have is Powerpoint.
Hope you like it!

If you repost it anywhere, please include a link to this blog.

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP