Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Friday 23 October 2009

New Blog Feature!

It is with great pleasure that I can announce a new feature to the blog!

I've only been working on it for two days but I think it is just about ready.
I'm not saying what it is yet but I will say that it will help you keep up to date with all upcoming Doctor Who merchandise, TV, etc.

So, the new feature will be launched at 6pm tomorrow (Saturday 24th October)!

Oh and for those of you who don't know, I also have many other features in store for the blog including a new design, new pages and something else which I'm keeping to myself for now and if all goes to plan, it will all be launched sometime on New Years Day!
That gives me time to sort everything out and it seems fitting to launch a new design at New Years. 

The reason I'm launching this early is because I only thought of it on Wednesday and although I was originally going to launch it with everything else at New Years, I am very excited about this and it didn't take long to organize so I can launch it tomorrow!

Hope you all like it!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP