Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Thursday 23 July 2009

Pictures of the upcoming figures

It gives me great pleasure to show you all some beautiful pictures of the FP Exclusive figures.

And I have to say, I think I prefer the Black and White versions.











Aren't they stunning.
And the good news is they're ours in just 4 days.
Forbidden Planet are sending them TOMORROW to meet the Monday release date.

I am so glad that I ordered all five sets because the B&W versions look beautiful - much better than I thought they would be.

Roll on Monday!

---

Once again, many thanks to Matt from the Doctor Who Figures Online Forum for the information

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP