Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Magazine Coming Soon...

I have some exciting news.
I`m looking for ways to make the blog bigger and more exciting and so I have come up with the idea of launching an online magazine.

If I pull it off, the magazine will be monthly.
I can`t reveal much else at the moment.

This isn`t definite yet but I am going to try my best.
So far, all I have done is the cover for Issue One so to get you excited, here it is:


Click for a bigger picture.

Please Note: This is not 100% going to go ahead but it is likely.
Also, Subscribers will get to read the magazine before it is uploaded to the blog.

Please leave your thoughts and comments!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP