Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Subscribe Today!

Just over 24 hours ago, I launched this blog to the public.
Since then, I have reached over 200 hits and I`m really over the moon.
Although I`m not getting many comments (Please comment and post in the Cbox), I`m getting lots of hits.

To celebrate this, I`m now offering a new service:

You can now subscribe to this blog!
Rather than regularly checking the site to see if there is a new post, you can subscribe and get emailed every time I add a new post.
Your name will also be put in the side bar as one of our subscribers.
Anyone can be a subscriber and obviously, it`s free.
Only 10 people can be subscribers so it`s first come, first serve.
If you`re interested, please email me at doctorwhodave@gmail.com or send me a PM on the Doctor Who Figures Online Forum!

Thanks for helping me reach 200 hits.
Please post and consider subscribing!

Features of becoming a subscriber:
- Get notified everytime a new post is made
- Your name in the sidebar with a link to a profile or website of your choice.
- If you make comics, I will make posts about your comic when a new one is out
- News of upcoming features to the website
- The chance to test or give feedback to new ideas
- And much, much more

So what are you waiting for?
Subscribe now!

Edit: And we have got our first subscriber.
Thanks very much to Chandra!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP