Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Saturday 25 July 2009

1000 Hits in 5 Days!

We've just reached 1000 hits here and I would just like to thank everyone who has been on this blog, commented on this blog and most of all those who have signed up for a free subscription!

I really am so happy and I hope people continue to visit allowing the blog to get bigger, better and more popular.

I am currently working on expanding the blog with more pages but it is a long, difficult process which will take time.
I'm also working on an online magazine (Which I would love your content for. Stuff like pictures, letters etc. Just like in most magazines. Please PM me if interested) and have many more plans and ideas for the site.

Thanks so much all of you.

Also, thanks very much to timelord6 for subscribing meaning we now have three subscribers.
Who will be number four? Will be it be you?
Click here to read about subscribing.

Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP