Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Update

Hi All!

Just a quick update!

First of all, work on the magazine is coming along very well and I am currently on page 4.

Also, there is alot of news today so please have patience.
I have added all of the figure news and I am waiting for more filming news before I add what I have so far.

On a side note, I would just like to thank our second subscriber - Teh BURN.

Please everyone, tell anyone you know about this blog. It is really appreciated!

Please keep those comments coming and keep posting on the Cbox. The Cbox can be used to discuss things such as Series Five filming with others and many other things - it is not just for comments! :)

Please continue to enjoy the blog and consider signing up for a free subscription!

Thanks,
Dave

0 comments:

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP