Here at News Through Time and Space, the fan-run spoiler-free blog, we aim to bring you the latest news concerning Doctor Who and everything related. We hope you'll continue to check back regularly and enjoy the site! Thank You!

Sunday 27 December 2009

Farewell...

Hello everyone,


As you have probably noticed, we haven`t returned on the 23rd as I said we would. I`m afraid, it`s not just a delay - we are closing permanently. 
I just don`t have time to run the blog. There are many reasons and I`m going to be even busier than I am now in the New Year so I think it`s time to step back. Besides, hardly anyone visits here so it doesn`t seem worth it. Unfortunately, the new design will never be seen, the new pages will never be opened and the online magazine will never be read. It is a shame as I had worked so hard on this blog and on the features I was hoping to launch on January 1st. I`m sure you`ll agree that the blog has been going down hill lately as I have been so busy. I was hoping this would change in the New Year but I`m afraid that it won`t and I don`t want to disappoint.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who are reading this. All of you people who visit the blog, who check back regularly and who subscribe - you`ll all made this such an enjoyable experience. And of course, special thanks must go to Chandra! Our back-up poster did such a wonderful job whenever I was away and was always able to help. He really was a tremendous help. Thank you Chandra!

So this is it, the final goodbye. I hope you have enjoyed the blog while it`s lasted. We`ve been running for 155 days, reached almost 10,000 hits and made 299 posts. It has been brilliant! Thank you all! So, for now this is goodbye. One day, the blog may return, infact, I`m almost certain it will. But for now, it`s time for a break. So in the words of the 1st Doctor, One day, I will come back. Yes, I will come back. Until then there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine :P 
If you want to be the first to know if we`re returning, just subscribe to News Through Time and Space

Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic... And you know what? So was I! *Regenerates/Logs Off*

*Facepalm*



Thank You...

1 comments:

a64,  28 December 2009 at 17:36  

Oh that's a shame.

Oh well. I kind of agree.

READ ALL OF THESE POSTS?
DON`T STOP THERE!
TAKE A LOOK IN THE ARCHIVE!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP